Monday, May 20, 2019

Skullduggery

It's a shame the sort of skullduggery a woman will get up to when a man forgets to leave his boots across the back of her neck. Why, she might start thinking the fruit that grows around her own bones belongs to her, or some hysterical shit like that.

Leaders, lofty men of business and government, with your raw dicks and your melted eyes from hours spent watching women your grand-daughter's age on a screen, women with bodies but whose souls are cagily kept off-camera, beware of skullduggery when your wives show up and expect you to know who the fuck they are and to want them, even with all those clothes and no option to scroll ahead when they start yapping. 

Stuff their flighty stupid mouths with parchment dicks, laws borrowed from syphilitic lunatics who ruled back in better days. Stop skullduggery wherever you find it, beat it out of them with bibles, do it for America. Strut and make your fuckstick a factory, breathe deep the smoke and sparks of your industry, and be proud, gentlemen, of preserving what is right and good and lawful under God, eh-men. 
______

for "irony", HERE.

13 comments:

  1. But Shay, not nearly a majority are like this, Perverts, yes. On the loose, yes the most of them. WE grew up where women were to be revered, respected, and honored. They taught us as children, ABC's, manners, and religion. When younger I was seduced by eight that I can remember, two I resisted, one partly because under age, the other had a husband overseas in the military. Also by one "man" that I physically resisted. 16 women on my assembly line made me blush every day, it was a game with them. I was 20, they were mostly 30 plus. Enough, TMI?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not talking about the majority and I'm not talking about you. Read the tag. I'm talking about Republican legislators.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are in control. I did want them included BIG TIME. I did not vote for a one of them in the general election. They do not represent me. Texas is super red and in the primaries I most times vote red for the best of the worst of the lot. But not in the general.
      Thanks for making sure where I stand as I went overboard on the personal stuff. Yes our "leadership" is an atrocity to the human race. We had a hint of things to come by the sound of election promises in addition of the insight to groping.
      ..

      Delete
    2. I'll remove my replies later today, you are welcome to do that earlier if you think I steered off course. All of what you say needed to be said. By many, many others too.
      ..

      Delete
    3. You're fine, Jim. There is nothing wrong with discussion.

      Delete
  3. You tell "em Shay. These repubes eho want women in the kitchen with their floofy aprons and June Cleaver beads with a cocktail in one hand for the great master

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even believe what is happening, and why a revolution isnt underway in the streets. Their tactic of continuing to clobber us, keeping us reacting and thus unable to respond to one atrocity before the next one comes along seems to be an effective strategy. I admire your strong poem, and hard-hitting truth. If we dont offload this bunch of alligators in 2020, we are royally screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some words can tell an entire tell in just a few letters, "eh-men", indeed! Some much "goodness" in the skin of rotted muscles and bones and thoughts that stink all the way to kingdom come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how they can pull God into this... she has left them already shaking her head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a topic with many nooks and crannies and ... well lots of view points and misguided understanding... on and on and on. Most people I know (but I do have a few die hard best friends who are liberal left... period) are a bit of "both" on topics and it is just so hard to get past anything as people will not discuss or share politely. It's all hate. I am so trying to just say out of it on FB - Anyway - this poem obviously serves its purpose well - I can see the steam coming off the "page". As always, you don't mince words and that is what I love about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate this so much... I'm so full of rage that is just barely contained

    ReplyDelete
  9. "forgets to leave his boots across the back of her neck"

    What a powerful image.

    ReplyDelete

don't be stupid.